Your Online Closet
No more bad purchases! Shopping was never so easy and stress-free.
With your online closet you have your wardrobe at your fingertips. Perfect for impromptu shopping trips. Check your online closet to see what size you are in your favorite brands, and if the item you want to buy matches what you already own. Golden Rule: if you can't make at least three combinations with a new item, don't buy it.
Your online closet consists of up to three sections, depending on the level of service for your subscription:
1. CLOSET is a photo archive of your existing clothing and accessories, organized to your specifications. Brands and sizes are noted, saving time on future shopping trips.
2. LOOKS is where your outfits (combinations) are stored. Choose any item and immediately see all of the combinations made with that item.
3. FINDS is your online store. Click on any item to link to the website for full details and to purchase the item. Or leave feedback on an item so that I can edit the
Have a look in this sample closet to see how it works. If you want to know more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)620524203.
Guest Just now
Edit This Item
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access this Catalog in the future?
We recommend bookmarking this link on your computer and any mobile devices.
- On your computer:
- In Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, press Cmd+d on a Mac (Ctrl+d on a PC) to bookmark this page
- On your mobile device:
- For your Apple device (iPhone or iPad): press the Share button (found at the bottom center of your mobile browser - it looks like a box with an arrow coming out the top) and then select 'Add to Home Screen'
- For your Android device: press the 3 stacked dots icon in the top right of your screen and then select 'Add to Home Screen'
Here is an example of how to add this Catalog to your phone's homescreen (as an app!):
For technical challenges or help, please email support@HueAndStripe.com
My photo uploads are going slowly. What can I do?
We recommend uploading photos on a strong connection. If you're experiencing issues with uploads, try uploading fewer photos at a time. If you do not have access to a stronger connection, we recommend reducing the size of your photos before uploading. (For example, photos shot with the iPhone 6 may be 3MBs or more each.)
Can I view Looks in a line instead of a grid?
Yes, simply click the toggle at the top of the Lookbook to switch between the default grid layout and a horizontal layout.