- We don't sell personal data. Hue & Stripe never sells personally identifiable information of any kind to any party.
- Personal data is not shared (except in the cases specified). Hue & Stripe never shares personal data with third parties without explicit user consent (e.g. via opt-in to Stripe or Canva account integrations) aside from a small number of vendors we use to operate our Platform (which are listed below).
- You own Your data. Image professionals, clients, and web visitors may request their Platform data be provided or deleted at any time.
- Image professionals are also empowered to field and execute data deletion requests from their own clients at any time.
- Your data is stored securely. Hue & Stripe employs SSL, salted password hashing, and industry recommended practices for secure data storage.
1. How we Use Your Information
User uploaded content such as image professional branding details, client information, photo uploads, comments, invoices, and notes are provided on an opt-in basis and are stored for retrieval and manipulation by image professionals and their clients while using the platform.
User uploaded content is not sold to any third party, nor shared - excepting the cases outlined below.
2. What Information We Collect
Hue & Stripe requires image professionals to provide the following upon account creation:
- Name, Username, Password, Email Address, Phone Number, Payment Information, and Billing Address
Hue & Stripe may additionally collect the following information from visitors to the http://hueandstripe.com domain or viewers of Hue & Stripe embeds or scripts on 3rd party webpages:
- IP, Time, Browser type and version, and Operating system
This information helps our team to diagnose issues, bugs, and usability hurdles along with among other strategic uses.
Image professionals utilizing Hue & Stripe's browser extensions may have the following data collected during use:
- Referring URL of Clip Request
Additional Optional Data
Additional personal data (supplemental to the above-mentioned data) may be freely provided by image professionals or their clientele. Image professionals are responsible for any third-party (End User) personal data obtained through Hue & Stripe and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Personal Data to the Platform.
3. Personal Data Requests and Data Removal
Clients may request their own personal data be provided or deleted from their image professional or the Platform directly. To provide this information, image professionals should print the client's Client Questionnaire, set all sections in the client's Closet to Visible, and send these to the Client.
To comply with a client's data removal request, an image professional may click the Delete button in their client's profile. This data will be permanently removed from the Platform (including all photo uploads, comments, and notes) after 7 days.
A client may also request their personal information be provided or deleted from Hue & Stripe directly by emailing email@example.com.
Image professionals may request their own personal data (or a client's) be provided or deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web visitors may also request their visit data be provided or deleted by emailing email@example.com.
4. Your Access
Image professionals may update their personal information through their administrative portal at any time, and may edit the information of their clientele through their Client Management tools.
5. Payment Information
Stripe might also enable the sending of timed messages to the user, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
- Stripe (Stripe, Inc.): Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
- Place of Processing: USA
6. How We Share Your Information
Hue & Stripe only utilizes your data with necessary parties to fulfill the scope of our business. We do not sell your contact information to outside parties.
We never sell any personally identifiable information.
We never share any personally identifiable information, notes, contact information, or photo uploads with ANY third-party except in the below-mentioned cases.
Personal Data Processing via Third Parties
Limited personal Data is processed via the following third-party services for the following stated purposes:
- Analytics: Google Analytics (Google, Inc.) and Inline Manual, Ltd.
- Sending Email: MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC) and SendGrid, Inc.
- Data Storage & Retrieval: Amazon Web Services, Inc. and KeyCDN (proinity, LLC)
- Payment Processing: Stripe, Inc. and PayPal, Inc.
Outbound links on the Platform may be routed through third parties who track and attribute clicks and sales at the destination websites. The Platform and image professionals using the platform may be compensated for sales or clicks via these affiliated links and third party affiliation vendors may access and record your navigation activity while being redirected, including potentially your IP address, browser, operating system, and other limited data.
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these third parties.
Image professionals may opt in to share limited personal and client data to third parties with whom Hue & Stripe offers integrations.
- Stripe (Stripe, Inc.): Payment processor. If utilized by Image Professional for invoicing, Stripe receives client name, email, and payment details. See Section 5 for more information.
- Canva (Canva, Pty Ltd): Graphic editor. If utilized by Image Professional for graphic editing, Canva can receive a list of client names, Wardrobe section names, and Closet photo uploads for graphic editing. No additional information is sent (i.e. no client details, emails, 'Client Photos' from image professional's client management page, or any other data)
Clients can request to be excluded from inclusion on third-party opt-in integrations.
7. How We Protect Your Information
Hue & Stripe uses industry-standard SSL, salted password hashing, and tokenization to protect your information.
Hue & Stripe also follows industry best-practices in data security and hardening.
Platform data is stored on Amazon Web Services, which provides secure, GDPR-compliant data storage solutions. (Read more about data processing with AWS in the AWS GDPR Data Processing Addendum.)
Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. You acknowledge that there is no guarantee, and use the system at your own risk.
8. Information Not Contained in This Policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from image professionals, clients, or visitors at any time. Please see the contact information at the end of this document.
9. Contact Us
10. Policy Changes
We reserve the right to change this policy, and to apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. We will post the revised policy on our website. We may send a summary of the changes via email.
Last Updated: February 24, 2021